Our Mystery Shopper is a qualitative methodology that monitors, evaluates, analyzes and reports the quality of service standards and/or product that a brand offers through agents acting as if they were real customers.
Using our methodology of Mystery Shopper you can:
- Know how satisfied your customers are.
- Evaluate the quality of your product/service.
- Assess the effectiveness of your selling process through your employees.
- Create new business strategies.
This methodology answers key questions like…
- What are the main drivers and barriers for selling your product/service?
- What is the behavior of the consumer at the point of sale?
- How vendors and consumers are interacting?
- What are the most effective price and promotion strategies to be used in the shop?
With the results obtained by Business Fisher – Mystery Shopper you will be able to:
- Know real consumers perceptions about your product/service.
- Identify what your brand needs to increase sales.
- Make improvements in the selling process.
- Improve the quality of service to increase satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Identify the hierarchy of each step in the purchase decision.
- Understand behaviors; at the shop and in the room, that influence the purchase process.
- Distinguish the main factors that help and hinder the process of buying and selling.
Do not hesitate to try this methodology!