Ethnographic interviews which are performed at stores, are known as Shopalongs. Business Fishers improve this methodology adding psychological and physical aspects on the research. As a result this methodology helps to discover behaviors, thoughts, influencers and motivators on each step in the purchase process.
Through the use of our Shopalong methodology you can:
- Assess the effectiveness of the overall communication strategy: the packaging, the rack design, the offer, among others.
- Evaluate the ease of navigation in the store and the search capability.
- Observe how consumer is influenced by the environment.
- Understand the level of loyalty of the consumer towards the brand.
This methodology answers key questions like…
- How to optimize the packaging design and layout of the store to maximize the impact of the product?
- How to join, organize and display the product to maximize sales?
- What are the most effective communication strategies to be used at the store?
With the outcomes obtained by Business Fishers Shopalongs you will be able to:
- Identify the hierarchy of each step in the purchase decision.
- Learn about all triggers to purchase the product.
- Understand behaviors; occurred in the store and in the Hall, that influence the purchase process.
- Discover the role and importance of:
- in-store sampling,
- promotional efforts such as displays, coupons and discounts,
- customer service,
- factors with atmospheric, experiential and hedonic effect such as: scent or music.
- Ensure the packaging, placement, customer experience and marketing efforts in the Hall are working to attract consumers.
Do not hesitate to try this methodology!